Turn your existing separate WordPress sites into a marketing network powerhouse in minutes
Whether you're already committed to WordPress or looking to start your sites network, SeoSamba offers many advantages over WordPress Multisite (WPMS), in addition to 1 essential benefit:
SeoSamba is the only distributed marketing architecture that allows businesses to build, market and optimize individually hosted websites for top organic search performances from the cloud.
In others words, while WPMS offers many infrastructure related features, such as performing backups, or changing themes, SeoSamba focuses on facilitating marketing and SEO for multiple WordPress websites and large WordPress installs.
If your ultimate objective is not to become a WordPress system administrator but rather gain visibility and market your WordPress websites then read on.
Scenario #1: You’re already using Wordpress to power your websites
Why go through the trouble of migration?
It might not sound like it to you at this stage, but going from WordPress to WordPress MultiSite is a full scale migration. In addition to the complexity, costs, time and risks associated with a migration from WordPress to WordPress Multisite, WordPress Multisite is also hampered by limitations including user access privacy issues, and a lack of flexibility when it comes to moving sites in and out from the network.
Common Wordpress MultiSite issues include
- Wordpress hosting companies lack Multisite expertise
- Migrating entire WPMS network is hard and costly
- True WP Multisite experts are rare and expensive
Don't take our word for it. Watch a top WordPress expert go into detail about the shortcomings of WordPress Multisite here, while she warns about common misconceptions in regarding the WordPress multisite platform
Even if you can hire talent with the technical competencies required to manage this project, when it comes to building a sites network, WordPress Multisite is nothing else than a "single box" solution that is unable to help multi-locations or multi-sites businesses perform in any kind of enhanced capacity, except from a system and software administration stand-point.
There's simply no scale or network benefit, nor can you geo-target websites with WordPress Multisites.
Instead, simply connect your existing WordPress websites to the SeoSamba marketing cloud using our WordPress plugin, forgo all migration nightmares, and take advantage of your footprint thanks to the Wikipedia Effect.
Thanks to SeoSamba’s WordPress premium plugin, you can now connect any number of WordPress sites to the SeoSamba Marketing Operating System marketing automation platform, optimizing and marketing all your websites from a single screen.
This means that you can do away with all the complexity, costs and risk associated with a migration from WordPress to WordPress Multisite. And you can increase the return on your multisite strategy by building a geo-located, multi-host meshed network that you can optimize and market using a centralized set of rules and tools.
Just connect your WordPress sites and market them from the cloud
Scenario #2: You're considering re-platforming away from WordPress, or are starting a project from scratch
There's no better solution on the market today to build and market a multisite network than the SeoSamba framework built around SeoToaster + SeoSamba Marketing Operating System:
- Wikipedia effect: Only truly distributed architecture taking advantage of a network size
- Centralized marketing tools: large scale search engine optimization, social marketing, and more
- Direct relationship and support from the team that built the open source SeoToaster CMS
- Better tool integration with broad capabilities: CMS, powerful shopping cart, CRM with sales automation, Google news-compliant blog, membership system in one install
- Freedom to deploy regular WordPress installs, mix and match sites powered by SeoToaster and WordPress according to your needs
- Ability to private-label solutions and services if you’re an agency or solution provider