SeoSamba has been created by search engine optimization and information technology industry veterans Michel Leconte and David Culot. They recognized the need for a scalable and automated SEO service platform in a rapidly maturing industry that thrives on the ever-increasing success of search engines.
SeoSamba is the third generation of an idea that originated back in 2003, and the first implementation that is open to both SEO agencies franchises, affiliates, marketing companies, directories and businesses with a serious SEO strategy.
SeoSamba is a Delaware corporation with presence in Europe and the United States. SeoSamba is backed by U.S. and European angel investors from the IT, e-commerce, and newspaper businesses.
SeoSamba for multi-websites owners
- Get a comprehensive view and instant access to all managed websites, projects and customers.
- Enables a large scale best practices implementation including life cycle management and execution integrity.
- Ensures consistency of service delivery when part of a service model.
- Maximize the SEO potential of a network of regional or product line-based web sites.
SeoSamba for small B2B, B2C businesses and e-merchants
- Generate online sales and leads from new customers at a lower cost than any other digital marketing tactic.
- Easily create content and web pages.
- Easily build "search optimization ready" web sites.
- Easily integrate with other marketing tools including CRM and e-mail marketing
- Easily replicate success and multiply web sites.