Local Listing Management Services Alternative & Replacement
We have what you need. Make the switch from Yext, Uberall and others to SeoSamba's Local Listing Management replacement service and you’ll save money. You’ll also gain complete control over your own directory sites listings, and find yourself listed on the sites that really make a difference for your business
If the answers to any or all above is "Yes", it's time for a change!
SeoSamba has the perfect solution
You can depend on the SeoSamba Local Listing Replacement Service to banish all of your Yext woes. Whether they center on issues that have to do with Yext location, Yext citations, or Yext support, our solution will make them go away.
Here are some examples of what you get with SeoSamba and how we help you gain the control that you never had with your Yext pages:
- Recurring fees are a thing of the past; we offer a simple, straightforward one-off expense.
- You truly and fully own your listings; no more pains with Yext local listings. You have all the login details at your fingertips.
- You have all the power; enjoy full control of everything from business directory submissions to site placements. Your access to business listing sites includes all the top options related to your field or industry, and can directly customize each listing as the situation requires.
- Greater affordability from the first moment on; enjoy ongoing savings from one year to the next.
- And you can also combine citation building with our review monitoring service in one shot, respond, request and share your best reviews on your website.
How do you like the sound of that? If all this sounds great, keep reading. You’ll learn what it will take to make the migration from services such as Yext to SeoSamba.
FAQs About SeoSamba’s Local Listing Management Services
How is your local listing service different from Yext?
The big differences is the way that we do business. With SeoSamba, you don’t have to deal with:
- expensive fees that are due annually. Unlike with the Yext revenue model, repeating fees is not part of our approach.
- withhold credentials of your listings. They are never held for ransom; you have full access of every listing that we build on your behalf.
- duplicate listings or other inaccuracies. We provide editing to correct inaccuracies, and ensure that duplicate listings go away.
- we don’t believe in “one size fits all” solutions. By providing you with full control, you can make the choices of where your business is listed, and exactly how it will look on each and every directory.
- missing out on sites that fit into your niche and plans for consumer outreach. In fact, we’ll help you find those sites as part of our service.
Which sites will be selected for my listings?
That’s up to you. We have a core list of 100 sites, and you get to choose which ones work best for your purposes. Part of our support for citation submission does involve providing suggestions; you can accept them or reject them as you prefer.
Some of the sites that we tend to recommend include Google My Business, Glassdoor, Tripadvisor, Trustpilot, Yahoo, Yelp, and Yellowpages. We’ll make suggestions based on your industry and the niche that you’re seeking to fill, and our industry packages are a great place to start.
Do I really need data aggregators and help with duplicate removal?
Yes. Opting to add data aggregators makes it possible to claim a number of key citations for local sites with ease. The removal of business local listing duplicates can help curry more favor with the major search engines. For these reasons, we recommend making the most of what our citation building service has to offer.
What happens if I need to change details about location?
Changing details is never an issue with us. Contact our support team to make any amendments that you need. There are no fees to worry about when you need to make updates or change the details about any location in a listing local or otherwise.
Ready to Make the Switch? Our SeoSamba Replacement Service is available in the following nations:
Looking to make the switch?
Whether you need a fully managed service for twenty or more locations, or would like to know more about what we have to offer, our team is ready to help. Just fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.