Leading Business Services and Retail Franchisors face countless and daunting challenges with digital marketing as every decision impacts all their franchisees and local representatives.
As most studies and reports dealing with franchise marketing are survey-based, online marketing specialist SeoSamba gives new, data-driven perspectives on how Top Franchises fare in various areas, including e-commece, social media and mobile technologies.
Following its industry-acclaimed Top 250 Business Services Franchise Digital Marketing Performance Report 2016, SeoSamba just released its Top 100 Retail Franchises Report 2016, analyzing the latest trends, strategies, and challenges of digital marketing for franchising leaders of the U.S. domestic retail market.
Top 100 Retail Franchises Marketing Report Key Findings
- Half of Top 100 Retail Franchises don’t care for blogs or news
- Most franchisees can’t blog or post their own news
- Basic online presence not a given for local franchisees
- Only a third of franchisees get a full-featured website
- Two thirds of franchisees get no local social media exposure
- Social networks analytics still an afterthought
- Social analytics mostly for Facebook & Twitter
- Most Top 250 Business Services Franchises are pro-active on Facebook
- Twitter ignored by 1/3 of Top 100 Retail Services Franchises
- More than half of Top 100 Retail Franchises miss out on LinkedIn
- Over a quarter of Top100 Retail Franchises don’t take mobile seriously
- On mobile, friendly means speedy for Top 100 Retail Franchises
- Subfolders are the norm for franchisees’ websites but not the panacea
- Google Analytics ultra-dominant in Top 100 Retail Franchises landscape
- On-site zip locators a must-have for Top 100 Retail Franchises
- Two thirds of Top 100 Retail Franchises fail the PageSpeed Test
- Almost half of Top 100 Retail Franchises websites riddled with errors
Download your Top 100 Retail Franchises Digital Marketing Performance Report 2016
Thanks for reading this summary. To uncover more data, stats and findings as well as our analysis of how these facts impact the overall online strategies of leading franchisors, please click the button to download for FREE the full version (PDF) of our Top 100 Retail Franchises Digital Marketing Performance Report 2016.
SeoSamba is the multi-site franchise marketing specialist, helping web agencies, e-tailers, franchise networks and enterprises build, manage and optimize websites for top search engine performance.
SeoSamba let franchis networks acquire more & better qualified new opportunities, convert an increased number of these opportunities into sales, and craft an environment to replicate & amplify success.
For more information about SeoSamba franchise marketing software and products, please visit www.seosamba.com, call in the US: +(1) 877.450-9894 or in Europe: +(33) 675637635, or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Updates from SeoSamba on G+
About the author
Omnivorous mammal & SEO Samba CEO, I'm a regular speaker at search engine marketing conferences around the world, including Search Engine Strategies London & New York, and a contributor to a number of publications, including Website Magazine, and Feedfront Magazine. I enjoy strategy, coaching, and motivating both customers & staff.