Internet Marketing Company
SEO Samba is a SEO software delivered as a service over the Internet.
SEO Samba has been created by search engine optimization and information technology industry veterans Michel Leconte and David Culot. They recognized the need for a scalable and automated SEO service platform in a rapidly maturing industry that thrives on the ever-increasing success of search engines. SEO Samba is the third generation of an idea that originated back in 2003, and the first implementation that is open to both SEO agencies franchises, affiliates, marketing companies, directories and businesses with a serious SEO strategy. SEO Samba is a Delaware corporation with presence in Europe and the United States. SEO Samba is backed by U.S. and European angel investors from the IT, e-commerce, and newspaper businesses.
SEO Samba addresses major needs of multi-websites owners:
- Enables a comprehensive view and instant access to all managed websites, projects & customers.
- Enables a large scale best practices implementation delivery mechanism offering both life cycle management and execution integrity.
- Ensures consistency of service delivery when part of a service model.
- Maximize the SEO potential of a network of regional or product line-based web sites.
and small B2B, B2C businesses and e-merchants:
- Generate online sales & sales leads from new customers at a lower cost than Pay Per Click or any other marketing tactic.
- Easily create content and web pages.
- Easily build "search optimization ready" web sites.
- Easily integrate with other marketing tool including CRM's and Email marketing
- Easily replicate success & multiply web sites.